Princeton Review Helps You Prep Smarter, Score Higher.
HaveUHeard that The Princeton Review has been around for more than 30 years? Certainly, college students have multiple prep test options but when selecting which company to use, you will want to find out if they guarantee their results, what other students are saying about the improvement they saw and how they compare to other test prep companies. Start Preparing Today! One of the most common explanations students give for why they do not score well on their exams is that there is too much to memorize and note enough time to prep. The Princeton Review online prep course is so popular because they are experts in simplifying the information students need to learn.
The Princeton Review offers Test Prep for every Grad School program as well as Professional Exams including:
- GRE – TThis graduate-level admissions exam is used by many grad schools and business school programs. Scores are given for each section – math, verbal and analytical writing. Choose between their self-paced program, GRE 162+, fundamentals, or if you require more intense tutoring, you can sign up for their GRE 162+ Tutoring which is their most personalized approach in which expert tutors are matched to you to maximize your results and identify your weaknesses to ensure a higher score.
- GMAT – The GMAT is a computer–adaptive test (CAT) required by many business schools. If you want to get accepted to a competitive MBA program, your GMAT score is very important. The GMAT is comprised of four sections: an Analytical Writing Assessment section, an Integrated Reasoning section, a Quantitative Section, and a Verbal Section. The scores are made up of several different numbers but the composite score ranges from 200- 800 in 10-point increments. You can choose to take the self-paced program, a fundamentals program, the GMAT 700+ program, or private tutoring.
- LSAT– When preparing for the LSAT, you can choose amongst a self-paced study program, a fundamentals study program, their most popular LSAT 165+ program which guarantees you will achieve a 165+ and private tutoring.
- MCAT – Choose between their Immersion intense preparation, their MCAT 510+ which guarantees you will achieve a 510+ score, Ultimate or Self-Paced. They also offer private tutoring for the MCAT’s as well as advice and direction on med school applications, interviews, and more with their Comprehensive Admission Counseling Program.
- Level 1 CFA Exam – Compared to some of the other test prep companies for this exam, The Princeton Review offers a money-back guarantee, over 50 hours of recorded video lessons, flashcards, and more than 900 slides of study notes. Their Essential With Pass Guarantee course has a limited time offer of 12 months access.
With the job market questionable for many college seniors, now is the perfect time to consider Grad School. HaveUHeard is proud to partner with The Princeton Review as one of our recommended test-prep services.
Prep Smarter, Score Higher. Start Preparing Today!
Pass on these great tips, tell your friends and like us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. Find out more about how to use HaveUHeard as a great resource. Sign up for other great tips at haveuheard.com.