Reservations, The Earlier The Better!
**This is an unusual and unprecedented Spring (2020) and the situation and circumstances continue to evolve daily. Please start all your planning for any event this Spring by first checking here for the updates directly from FAU**
Do you really make your graduation restaurant reservations now? The resounding answer is YES! Graduation is a time to celebrate and a celebration requires a nice meal, a nice meal needs a reserved spot! FAU holds graduation ceremonies three times per year with May being the largest ceremony, broken down by college. Spring Graduation is May 3rd and 4th. Hopefully, you have read our hotel blog and made your hotel reservations. But if you are coming up with your entire family, you may want to reserve your favorite restaurant in plenty of time, as many of the restaurants get extremely busy.
To help you out, we are listing the restaurants that take reservations, and if they require a deposit to hold the reservation (some do). Obviously not a list of all possible places but these are some of our favorites. For other restaurant recommendations, see our blog on restaurants for lunch, dinner, and brunch. We will continue to add to this list regularly as we find more information but our suggestion to make your plans early, especially for the Fall and Spring graduation weekends, is strongly advised. Make your plans early and you will have a smooth graduation celebration.
Reservations and Restaurants that are taking reservations for Graduation
- Chop’s Lobster Bar– 101 Plaza Real S, Boca Raton, FL 33432 561-395-2675
- Farmhouse Kitchen – 399 SE Mizner Blvd, Boca Raton, FL 33432, 561-826-2625
- Farmer’s Table– 1901 N Military Trl, Boca Raton, FL 33431, 561-417-5836
- Grand Lux Café– 6000 Glades Rd in Town Center Mall, Boca Raton, FL 33431, 561-392-2141
- J. Alexander’s Boca Raton– 1400 Glades Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33431, 561-347-9875
- Madison’s New York Grille and Bar-2006 NW Executive Center Cir, Boca Raton, FL 33431, 561-994-0808
- Maggiano’s– 21090 St Andrews Blvd, Boca Raton, FL 33433, 561-361-8244
- Mario’s Osteria – 1400 Glades Rd #210, Boca Raton, FL 33431, 561-239-7000
- Max’s Grille – 404 Plaza Real, Boca Raton, FL 33432, 561-368-0080
- Morton’s Steakhouse – 5050 Town Center Cir, Boca Raton, FL 33486, 561-392-7724
- Ouzo Bay Greek– 201 Plaza Real, Boca Raton, FL 33432, 561-757-0082
- Rack’s Downtown Eatery & Tavern– 402 Plaza Real, Boca Raton, FL 33432, 561-395-1662
- Ruth Chris Steakhouse– 225 NE Mizner Blvd Suite 100, Boca Raton, FL 33432, 561-392-6746
- Seasons 52– 2300 NW Executive Center Dr, Boca Raton, FL 33431, 561-998-9952
- Tanzy Boca Raton – 301 Plaza Real, Boca Raton, FL 33432, 561-922-6699
- The Capital Grille – 6000 Glades Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33431, 561-368-1077
- The Melting Pot– 5455 N Federal Hwy, Boca Raton, FL 33487, 561-997-7472
- The Rebel House -297 E Palmetto Park Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33432 561-353-5888
- Yard House Boca Raton– 201 Plaza Real #1201, Boca Raton, FL 33432, 561-417-6124
…but The Cheesecake Factory– Does not take reservations…
Pass on these great tips, tell your friends and like us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. Find out more about how to use HaveUHeard as a great resource. Sign up for other great tips at haveuheard.com.