Coffee, Cup of Joe, a Cuppa, Java
Caffeine is king for most college students and, while generally the most economically savvy way of getting it is making it at home, most students choose to obtain their “bean juice” via more expensive and more social ways. I, for one, am a huge coffee lover and typically have a cup in the morning from my trusty Keurig, as well as a coffee shop cup later in the afternoon. Since coffee shops are peaceful and quiet, they are my top choice of study spots in Boca. They are also common places for dates, meetups, and hangouts due to the ease of conversation that seems to flow while drinking a dark roast or a cappuccino. It seems there’s a shop on every corner in Boca Raton which is great because you’re bound to find at least one that matches your vibe and your scene. Check the website to see if they are open for dine-in. Due to Covid, some are takeout only.
Whether you have a hard test, huge essay, or crazy assignment, you are guaranteed to peacefully be able to finish and achieve an A when doing it in a coffee shop. Plus, who wouldn’t want to drink a cup of heavenly goodness while tackling a never-ending pile of work?
- Barnes & Noble: Glades Road in the University Commons
- Carmela Coffee: 3200 N. Federal Hwy., Boca Raton, FL 33431
- Cosa Duci Italian Bakery:141 NW 20th St B21, Boca Raton, FL 33431
- Cote France Cafe:100 Plaza Real S, Boca Raton, FL 33432
- Mane Coffee: 500 NE Spanish River Blvd Suite 7, Boca Raton, FL 33431
- Saquellas: 410 Via De Palmas, Boca Raton, FL 33432
- Starbucks: 777 Glades Rd, Boca Raton, FL.
- The Seed: 199 W Palmetto Park Rd E, Boca Raton, FL
- Tulipe Cafe:21073 Powerline Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33433
If you are heading up to Delray, check out some other great coffee shops including:
- Subculture: 20 W Atlantic Ave, Delray Beach, FL 33444
- Coffee District: 325 NE 2nd Ave STE 104, Delray Beach, FL 33444
- Columbian Coffee House:12 SE 5th Ave, Delray Beach, FL 33483
- Carmela Coffee: 8918 W Atlantic Ave. Delray Beach Fl.33446
- Capital One Cafe:330 E Atlantic Ave, Delray Beach, FL 33483
- Gizzis Coffee:2275 S Federal Hwy, Delray Beach, FL 33483
- Over The Bridge Cafe:814 E Atlantic Ave, Delray Beach, FL 33483
Pass on these great tips, tell your friends and like us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. Find out more about how to use HaveUHeard as a great resource. Sign up for other great tips at haveuheard.com.