Desserts, In a Good Way…
Eating desserts first or getting your just desserts. Either way, desserts are often our favorite meal! Sometimes, we think the best part of the dinner is the dessert; here are some of our favorites! I have to admit my daughter and I are huge fans of Bubble Tea, and as we pulled into my daughter’s dorm freshman year, we were thrilled to see Bapu Teahouse on East 10th Street and Bapu Fresh Fresh on Kirkwood, a great choice for Bubble teas, Matcha and snacks. More great choices to follow.
- Blondie’s Cookies Located on East 3rd Street offers over 20 different varieties of freshly baked cookies and brownies.
- Blu Boy Chocolate Cafe & Cakery Possibly a favorite for chocoholics, located on East Kirkwood and known for having desserts, fabulous chocolates, Ice Cream, and Frozen Yogurt.
- Bubs Burgers and Ice Cream Located on North Morton Street
- The Chocolate Moose is located on South Walnut Street serving world-famous homemade ice cream since 1933.
- Cresent Donut Located on South Adams Street
- Crumble Coffee & Bakery Located on North College Avenue students note the innovative hot and cold drinks and baked goods.
- Hartzell’s Ice Cream Located on North Dunn Street
- Jiffy Treat East Located on South Pete Ellis Drive
- Rainbow Bakery An adorable colorful little bakery located on South Rogers Street offers muffins, donuts, cookies, brownies, and more.
- Scholar’s Inn Bakehouse Located on West Simpson Chapel Road
- Underground Cupcakes & Cafe Located on State Road 46, order through Doordash.com.
Treat yourself to something nice and try some of these great places, let us know in the comment section what you liked best!
Pass on these great tips, tell your friends and like us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. Find out more about how to use HaveUHeard as a great resource. Sign up for other great tips at haveuheard.com.