Car, scooter, or bike, oh my! At UF, you will find all in large numbers. Talk to any student about which is the most useful at UF and you’re likely to get an equal number of answers. No matter the transportation your student is using, they may, at some point, need a repair shop. There is nothing worse than having your main mode of transportation break down, for sure. Below you will find a list of repair shops for bikes and scooters. So when you need to, get it repaired and get back on the road. For auto repair and car maintenance.
Have U Heard that part of your tuition fees includes having free bike repairs at UF? Parts are available for a nominal fee or you can bring in your own parts and they will fix it.
- SG Bike Repair, Reitz Union ground floor next to P.O.D., 352-846-3003
- Bikes and More, 2133 NW 6th St, 352-373-6574
- Bike Works, 2300 SW 34th St, 352-225-3585
- Chain Reaction Bicycles, 1630 W University Ave, 352-373-4052
- Gator Cycle, 3321 SW Archer Rd, 352-373-3962
- GoodBike, 425 NW 13th St, 352-792-6600
- Super Cool Bike Shop, 3460 W University Ave, 352-371-2453
- Schwinn Shop Inc/Gainesville Cycle, 919 W University Av, 352-374-2064
- Affordable Scooter Repair and Tune-Up, 4236 SW 35th Terrace, Gainesville, FL 32608, 352-339-2534
- Campus Scooters, 3219 Southwest 40 Boulevard C, Gainesville, FL 32608, 352-337-0425
- Gator Mobile Scooter Repair, 4460 SW 35 Terr., #308, Gainesville, FL 32608, 352-989-0824
- New Scooters 4 Less, 633 NW 13th St, Gainesville, FL 32601, 352-336-1271
- Solano Cycle of Gainesville, 1024 S Main St, Gainesville, FL 32601, 352-338-8450
Pass on these great tips, tell your friends and like us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. Find out more about how to use HaveUHeard as a great resource. Sign up for other great tips at haveuheard.com.