If It’s Broken, You Must Fix It
Car, scooter, or bike, oh my! Fix-it and fix it right! At IU, you will find all in large numbers. Talk to any student about which is the most useful at IU and you’re likely to get an equal number of answers. No matter the transportation your student is using, they may, at some point, need a repair shop. There is nothing worse than having your main mode of transportation break down.
Bloomington has a thriving cycling community, with Little 500, a bike race that draws more than 25,000 fans to IU each April. Bloomington offers lots of repair shops.
- Bikesmiths – 112 South College Avenue
- Bicycle Garage, Inc. – East Kirkwood Avenue
- Cycle – South Rogers Street
- Revolution Bike & Bean – East 10th Street
- Salt Creek Cycles – West Dodds Street, Monday-Friday by appointment only and Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Auto Body Repair
- Autobody Specialists of Bloomington LLC – South Adams Street
- Cross Paint & Body Shop Inc – West State Road 46
- Curry Collision Center – South Auto Mall Road
- Hoosier Body Shop LLC – Auto dent removal service, North Walnut
- Langley Paint and Body – East Bethel Lane
- Minton Body Shop – West Venture Blvd.
- Quality Collision – South Walnut Street
- Southern Indiana Collision & Customs – West State Road 46
Auto Mechanics – Not Collision
- Advanced Auto Care – North Air Drive
- AutoChoice Service Center – North Air Drive
- Doug’s Auto Repair – North Curry Pike B
- Firestone Complete Auto Care – South College Mall Road and open Saturdays from 7 am – 6 pm. Also, on S. Walnut Street.
- Meineke Car Care Center – South Walnut Street and open Saturdays from 7 am – 6 pm.
- Midas – East 3rd Street, appointments available on Midas.com
- Bad Boy Motor Sports – East Washington Street
- B-13 Hand Crafted Inc. – East Exchange Street B
- Bombshell Handcrafted Customs – South Mclean Street
- Chuck’s Harley- Davidson – Ireland Grove Road
- Roger’s Motorcycle Shop – South Main Street
- Taurus Cycle -Lafayette Court
Pass on these great tips, tell your friends and like us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. Find out more about how to use HaveUHeard as a great resource. Sign up for other great tips at haveuheard.com.