Why Gift Cards Make Great Gifts
While there is still time to find gifts for those on your holiday list, between low inventory, and shipping delays, it makes shopping a little complicated. And, I don’t know about you, but not only are the wishlists filled with more elaborate requests, but I find it very difficult to pick out the exact item they want. There are many great reasons to buy gift cards.
- You can shop from home.
- They may appreciate it more because they can choose exactly what they want to get
- It’s the gift that keeps on giving because they can spread out their purchases.
- If it is a business that is financially solvent, the gift card does not typically expire. Check the fine print
- Less stress trying to find the right gift
- They can be used for gifts they feel guilty splurging on.
- Whether you pick out a gift card for every night of Hanukkah (that’s 8 gift cards) or follow a Christmas advent calendar (that’s 25 gift cards), you can include a variety of options in denominations that fit your budget.
- You can easily download a digital gift card if you forgot someone or are running out of time.
I already have all of the gift cards in my possession. Some I ordered online, and some I had to physically go to the store to purchase. I also used points on my credit cards in exchange for gift cards.
Suggested Gift Cards
Simply click on the logos below to be taken directly to the websites. I do not receive any compensation for the purchase of gift cards.
Be Creative With Your Wrapping
I love creative gift tags for Hanukkah. You can make your own on Canva. Sometimes, I do that, but if it is a project that will take me hours and hours and I can get them reasonably, I’m buying them. Last year, my tags were minimalistic, simple … uncomplicated.
Before making a tag this year, I found one I loved on Etsy in a different color scheme.
Hanukkah Star of David Gift tags– I worked with JCapCards shop owner Janeen, who made these up for me in white and gold glitter after I messaged her to change the colors. She shipped them out the same day. I highly recommend checking out her other Hanukkah and Christmas gift tags and cards. This year, I found these fun boxes.
From my home to yours, I wish you all a holiday filled with light, love, and laughter 🕎🎄🎁🎅🏻